Monday 1 August 2011

Vegie Visit July 2011

 Thanks Ladies for all your work in my garden. You thinned and replanted my seedlings, fertilised all my vegies and fruit with worm juice, weeded, tested my soil, then added just the right amount of sulphur to increase it’s acidity level. Not bad for a couple of hours work. All this and such good company. My garden, Emma,  and I all feel nurtured.



It's not all hard slog!!







 

Onions






Mulch has been removed to add sulphur to the soil. This will eventually be my "berrie" garden bed



 

Parsnips, radishes, turnips. Flowers at back to attract bees









  
 


Sorry Blueberries, you will need to wait a little longer until my soil is just right for you to be planted!














Mmm, this looks like a nice, safe place to burrow into















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...