Saturday 25 June 2011

Susan's Garden




Melanie: Hi Susan, I see you have had a whole lot of bales delivered to your garden. I know you don't have a horse, what's going on?
Susan: They are for our new vegie garden
Melanie: Oh, a vegie gardener! You must come with me...
And, as they say, the rest is history.

Hi. I have been with the vegie group for a couple of years now.  Chats with friends, learning and sharing ideas for our vegie patches, children playing happily together (mostly!) , coffee, freshly baked cakes, and of course, working on our vegie patches together. Fridays have become the highlight of my week.
I would like to share a couple of photos from our family's vegie patch.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, Susan! Your bath pond is thriving. I still yearn for a reo-mesh arbour just like yours..maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all, Susan great first addition to our Blog, looks like you were all well occupied after cancelling vegie group at late notice. Susan can you post the pictures of the tawny frog mouth? .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...